BLOG ADVERTISING

Friday, July 18, 2008

Managing stroke

Relieve pain and restore self to good health – never let frustrations sink in!


In desperate moments you have everyone near your heart to call on. But if they won’t come don’t let frustrations topple your confidence down. Life has its own meaning and events serve you with a purpose. Try to keep yourself at bay from negative emotions and try listening to music first.

Yes music therapy has a lot to do with your emotions, moods and thinking. Give yourself the chance to feel light to overcome stress. Listen to music and maybe try to sing along with it like you are singing with a karaoke. Music helps to make you feel good even if you go up and down with your mood. It does help ease the pain.


When you hear the sounds daydream a little and you will notice that your mood will elevate. There you are…. You feel lighter now….. Can you snap you fingers? Snap and go with the beat.

Then move your feet… move your legs… that’s it… little by little…. Stretch your arms…. Go …. Go… you are doing well…

Stroke is not easy to deal with but the most critical part is the confidence and the will to survive. Take it easy and listen to the music. Go with the beat and stretch… there you are… stretch again….


Having fun?

I have experienced dragging my left leg five years ago while walking going to the office to report work. And it was not easy. I did not have a stroke but my herniated disc was causing me much pain. My left leg was all numb sometimes I can’t feel with my leg and it was so frustrating because I was still in my 30s at that time.

I had my moments and frustrations but tried to survive by undergoing physical therapy and going to an early morning walk everyday, swim at the sea on weekends and then danced with Britney Spears songs any time when I am at home. It was great help because I am still walking until now without undergoing surgery yet. And by the way, it will make you slimmer and look sexy too. I guess that’s the bonus!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog very pleasing and useful. The overall appearance you have selected is fantastic. Please come and have a look at my blog http://beautyatknietip.blogspot.com/
that talk about plastic surgery articles.