BLOG ADVERTISING

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Boundaries and limitations


It’s true that boundaries in life aren’t meant to restrict us. They are there to help us stay balance in life. Let’s say my limitation is not to sit for long hours in front of my computer because it will naturally hurt my back more. I have a herniated disc and it could be very painful like you can’t sleep at night.


But then limitations must be consistent with your needs. For myself there are bills that need to be paid every month end so I distribute my work hours and work to my maximum limitations. This means testing my back to the maximum time I can contain with prolonged sitting.


Trying to cope up with my simple budget economics made me fill in work on every available time that I have. If I don’t have commitments then I simply write my blogs with the hope that I could earn from Adsense and the other ads published there. Lately I observed that I am wheezing a little. It’s been three days now that I observed I am likely to have my asthma attack again.

I understand I need to get back to my early morning walk. Do you ever get the feeling that you could just run freely with the fresh morning air and just hope that you won’t ever get back to where you once before? I always have that feeling. My limitation is that I can’t fly to where I can find peace and comfort in life. It takes a lot of dollars to fly to where you needed to be. In short we all need to take time off and recharge, refresh, rejuvenate or whatever combat stress related term you may call it.


Boundaries in life could be a major appreciation or a major frustration. In any way that you can make it work out for you, please do. We all need to be consistent with our physical activities or we will be treading downward with health and the recourse would be our bodies. Limits are limits, no matter what we do to earn, we will always end up spending what we earn to keep up with our health. What I mean is, there is not much meaning working hard to earn when we just end up spending it to be able to survive what we have done to our health in order to earn.

0 comments: